Nicknamed the Paris of South America, Buenos Aires combines enough fiery passion and European grandeur to dazzle your senses! When you visit Buenos Aires, you’ll experience the charming Argentinian culture in the world’s tango birthplace. I’m a huge fan of Buenos Aires and it was no mean feat for me to narrow down to sharing only five reasons to visit this stunning capital city.
5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Buenos Aires
As a travel broker, I often find myself chatting with clients about their dream overseas vacations. Quite often, clients know exactly where they want to go and what they want to do when they get there. But I still enjoy sharing little tips with them, ensuring they really do have a fabulous trip! Here are five reasons why you should visit Buenos Aires before you are another year older…
- Tango – whether you’re an avid dancer or just enjoy watching, this great city is bursting with talented tango dancers. From spontaneous street performances to regular dinner shows at the Esquina Carlos Gardel, it’s all here waiting for you. I’m 100% certain I can arrange private tango lessons for you during your visit too.
- Food – as a foodie, you’ll fall in love with the variety of culinary options. Enjoy the local dulce de leche caramel ice cream, empanadas and of course, dine at one of the plentiful parrillas or steakhouses.
- Architecture – a glorious mixture of modern and traditional European architecture, when you visit Buenos Aires expect to be won over. Brightly coloured, buildings are more than a home or office – they are a masterpiece.
- Scenery – Buenos Aires has some of the world’s most stunning scenery. The impressive Reserva Ecológica Costanera Sur is just outside of the city and has over 200 species of native wildlife there, including turtles and iguanas.
- Markets – if I could describe the shopping experience at San Telmo feria, the largest street market in South America, it would be wow! Held every Sunday, you can shop for antiques, gourds, glassware, leather belts and Patagonian knives. It’s the perfect spot to grab your souvenirs.
Visit Buenos Aires for Your Next Holiday!
I said I’d have trouble keeping just to five reasons you should take a holiday in Buenos Aires..so here’s one more. The Iguazu Falls, which border both Brazil and Argentina, are stunning to see. Why not plan a trip to both of these countries and view them from both sides! You know you want to…
To book your upcoming Argentinian holiday, contact me today. Let’s meet up for a coffee and plan your trip!